Monday, December 7, 2009

Disappointed

Borders going bust has led to mixed blessings for me.
Having read "The Story of O" I was supper keen on reading the sequel "the story of O 2" and managed to pickup a copy from Borders 20 percent off!
I found "The story of O 2" disappointing to say the least.
I seems The story of O 2 is that it used to be known as "The Millennium Dome" originally built on scrap ground in London's Docklands to house "The Millennium experience"!
I can't really tell you much more as I have lost interest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been to the 0 2, and I was very disappointed at the lack of spanking and submission.

Still, you don't always want that at a Nine Inch Nails gig. Definitely not at Pearl Jam. Probably a little bit at a Prince gig though.

Nice post. Heh


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A writer. I write. It's what I do... I also draw.
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers