Monday, February 13, 2012

Post Modern

As you may know, I draw in my spare time.
That "spare time" is on the bus and train to and from work.
So earlier on I was on the way home drawing on the train as usual and shit got all post modern on my ass.

My cartoon alter ego and I are not exactly the same, but there is some overlap. He (Spleenal) does draw on the bus and train as well and I ended up on the train drawing Spleenal drawing on the train. He was thinking to himself something like "What the hell am I doing with my life, am I crazy?" Which caused me to think the same.

It felt a little like some sort of creative feed back loop or some thing.          ?

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A writer. I write. It's what I do... I also draw.
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers