Monday, May 7, 2007

UH OH it's the Bozkat!



Uh oh the Bozkat is back in the office! Yeah sure he is a big soft pussy cat..... 10% of the time....



But there is another side to this character. Yikes! How angry is that!?! I can't talk to him when he's like that. Could you?



These images where created using 3D studio max, and Brice. With a touch of lightwave for, well you know. the lighting.

Honest. You believe me don't you.

I don't need to tell you to click on the homemade label to see the rest of the family.

1 comment:

MidZ said...

You know, because of the lighting, this does look like REAL toys! You use HDRI didn't you?
Great stuff!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers