Monday, May 7, 2007

UH OH it's the Bozkat!



Uh oh the Bozkat is back in the office! Yeah sure he is a big soft pussy cat..... 10% of the time....



But there is another side to this character. Yikes! How angry is that!?! I can't talk to him when he's like that. Could you?



These images where created using 3D studio max, and Brice. With a touch of lightwave for, well you know. the lighting.

Honest. You believe me don't you.

I don't need to tell you to click on the homemade label to see the rest of the family.

1 comment:

Frikimidz said...

You know, because of the lighting, this does look like REAL toys! You use HDRI didn't you?
Great stuff!


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A writer. I write. It's what I do... I also draw.
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers