Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Deadmau5 aw yeah!





I try to keep work and this blog separate because, erm... dunno jus' do. But today I'm not.

At work you never really know what you're gonna get back from the Far East (samples). So when it's what you actually asked for it's nice.
It's double nice when something's a bit better than you asked for. On the deadmau5 figures I did, when I drew it out, I didn't think to ask for the eyes to be part of a separate bit and a slightly different white.
Check out the one with the bleeding mouth. I didn't think to ask for different whites but it works so much better.
Nice.

Here's a link to our Deadmau5 stuff or click on the pictures. And get on spottify ot youtube or something to check out raise your weapon from Deadmau5 (my favorite track, he waits till half way though to drop it! Such restraint!)

"Dropping your bombs now, on all we've built, how does it feel now to watch it burn, burn, burn?"

No comments:

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers