Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the next 17 pages

I think writers call it a "ball ache" when you write yourself down a dead end and have to throw half of in the bin.
Anyway, here's the next 17 pages roughed in.
It's the conclusion of Arthur's story, but just Arthur at the moment...

Now I think I need to write Spleenals's thread and weave it into this lot some how.
Then I can finish this thing!
Yes that's right. finish.
Well that's a finish with a small "f". I've found the whole making it up as I go along thing annoying.
I'll work the next Cumly bay story out all the way to the end first before I start it.
It's the best way.

Maybe then I can figure out bi-polar mum's story.

3 comments:

Terry said...

When you post a new episode, it's always the highlight of my day as far as the internet goes. Sometimes more.

Dave said...

Yeah, like teaser. I started scrolling down, thinking you were saying there was fresh material posted. Now time to into a black depression!

IBerg said...

I can't wait to hear the Bi-polar mom's story. She and her daughter are some of the most interesting characters in my opinion.I'm looking forward to the next update!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers