Friday, June 26, 2009

The day job

Now I'm not usually one for mentioning the day job, this blog's for my extra curricular activities, but we got somethin new goin' on at work. The first lot just came in, and I'm really pleased with it!

I haven't designed the figures or even the box. I didn't do any of the sculpting or modelmaking.
My bit's the VACFORM!!! Yes that's right the bit of plastic that holds the figure in place.
I didn't even make the tool this time. I just drew some pics suggesting that it be done a certain way.

So you could sort of say I've got almost nothing to do with this... but I sit near people who did, and I like it.
Click my lovingly rendered 3D visuals for a closer look or click the big pic at the bottom to be whisked away to the weenicon figures blogsite.




5 comments:

IBerg said...

Pardon my ignorance, but who is the guy in the paddy cap next to the Clockwork Orange guy?

spleenal said...

Del Boy
it's an British thing

IBerg said...

was the double diagonal clam an original idea? I have not seen that one before. Cool 3d drawing too.

spleenal said...

er, yeah I think it is.
Cant say for sure it's never been done before.

krakit said...

I want that Mr. T Weenicon
so badly.

Nice design you did for
the Weenicon packaging.

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers