Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's out there!

Here it is. Now as you know I'm in this Dandy thing every issue, but this one (the one on the shelves now) has a little extra me in it.
Once you get through the outer bag, in amongst all the toys you should find this little thing...
Oo nice! look at me using (lots of) colour.
If you want you can track my development as a cartoonist. Because it's a collected issue thing. So some of the strips go way back. Looking at some of those I think "oo ouch! did I think that was good enough did I"
(I guess the same goes for this blog. Have you seen the stuff at the start?)
Anyway.... Enjoy!

No comments:

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers