Monday, November 3, 2008

Ah kids. Or Arrrgh! KIDS!

So an important part of publishing a book is that your publisher has your stuff.
Otherwise it'll end up being an overpriced sketch pad.

Somehow my children knew this.
I hadn't told them I was rescaning all my work in at 300dpi recolouring every page sticking it on a disk and sending it to my publisher. But somehow they sensed it.
Sensed that I've been sending it bit by bit.
The Thirty new pages. The spanky story. Then...
Well then my oldest was on the computer playing on club penguin when my 3 year old discovered the eject button on the disk drive.

Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in, Tray comes out, tray goes in,

You get the idea. Then the three year old decided to snap the tray off.

Humm when it comes to meeting a deadline this is not helpful.

Ah, the joys of parenthood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he...

Raymond Amarantus said...

Oh noes! D:

Froth said...

tell me about it.

Water plus almost finished colored pencil portrait equals pissed off papa.

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers