Monday, September 1, 2008

The seduction



So last night I'm thinking "Humm I would quite like to have sex with my wife." So I moved over onto her sofa, I was just about to make my move when she said. "There's a drama on in a bit. I want to watch, but I don't think it's your thing."
"No I'll watch it with you." I said. No doubt it was going to be something about romance, or emotions, I could sit through it, say I liked it, then make my move.
"What's it about?" I asked faking interest.
"It's about a woman who finds out her husband is a pedophile."

"Maybe tomorrow then." I thought.

4 comments:

BenefitScroungingScum said...

I watched that. Very good but nothing more likely to put you off sex.
Impressive seduction style btw ;)
BG

Carnalis said...

funny man.

i would not recommend trying during 'mutual friends' on tuesday night, either; i could not take anything seriously while watching that.

Pete Underhill said...

It's interesting that you refer to 'her sofa' like you're moving into enemy territory. Last night I asked the wife if she'd seen a book I'm reading. She replied "next to your bed".
We only have a double bed. What does it all mean?

oliver east said...

that's piss funny

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers