Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good news for those who hate me!

Cough! Cough! Hack! Choke! Urrgh!
I had this idea in my little head to come out with a bunch of stuff after being gone for a week, but I've been ill (aw poor me) I'm on my way back to full strength, but until then I can't be arsed doing anything that's not stretching out on the couch.
So If you're one of those people who hate reading my cartoons then you get a few more days off.


A whore in the bedroom? (Yawn) A whore in the kitchen? humm now that sounds interesting.

2 comments:

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Kitchen whore. Could be the latest gadget!

soulbrew said...

Nice one neighbour...get well soon or die trying. Just do it quietly, yeah? :-)

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers