Sunday, January 13, 2008

Adult flower





Right that's it for a couple of days. We all knew this was an unsustainable effort.
For those of you who prefer the quick shot gag fests of the last few days i'm sorry but I'm going to go for something a little more situational for the next few posts at least.

That's not to say I won't try to be funny. Just twice a week, instead of 3 to 5 times a day!

Any way you cut it I'm still the funniest blog on the net. and if I'm not I'd love to know who is, because, well, I like funny too.

3 comments:

dintoons said...

LOL, have to admit your unique brand of humour is definitely the funniest in blogland!
great format too, and your creative output is awesome!! keep em comin ;)

Chick said...

Oh...you're funny...very funny.

Buzz.

Aarti said...

Hahaha, you perv!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers