Monday, November 19, 2007

That's it I'm leaving the bitch!






Okay so maybe I'm not.

On a seperate note I've got Google Analitics so you get to see what people are looking at and stuff. Naturally people tend to just look at the new stuff, but there is one post that seems to have a life of its own...

http://spleenal.blogspot.com/2007/07/we-did-start-fire.html

It dropped off the charts naturally enough but seems to be climbing up again.
It seems I'm not the only one who thinks that it's at least partly (but probably wholly) our fault.

6 comments:

Jozet at Halushki said...

The white knee socks gets my husband every time.

They teach us that in girl school.

;-)

Terry said...

Knee socks...yesss..

butterfly said...

Now, all she needs is a pleated skirt to match and you shall be a slave forevermore....

Muuuuuuuuuaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa

lol ;-D

&Rew said...

i like most that the label on that drawing is "ass"

hehehe.

aces.

&Rew.

Ian Mayor said...

I'm just amazed you're still married :)

Aarti said...

Ah.... true love!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers