Monday, November 12, 2007

Off to see the wizard.

Tomorrow I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ.
And by "see" I mean talk to, and by wizard I mean "the BBC".
I'm going to take an updated tweeked version of the "idea for a tv show" i put up the other week.
They're looking for cross platform stuff.
Stuff that will work as a tv show, but is also very internet ect friendly, and I've got a ton of ideas about cool extra stuff that could go on the net.

I'm going to have to do a pitch though. Which makes me a little nervous.

"Er, it's like a time traveling knots landing."

Humm needs work.

3 comments:

Maarten Rijs said...

Took a while but I read the whole thing. I definitly see a tv show in that. Really awesome.

Dave Shelton said...

Blimey, good luck.

Oh wait, "tomorrow" is already today.

Um, how'd it go?

BenefitScroungingScum said...

I had to really think this through, but you must've been to see them by now, how did it go? I'm hoping it went brilliantly well for you!! Bendy Girl x

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers