Monday, October 22, 2007

Homemade. Your home.

So what is this about then? Why the extra spleenals?
spleenal toy parts
Well a lucky fewe are going to get a free one as long as they agree to do it up them selves and send me a picture of it so I can put it on my blog.

Now these select few could do what I do and draw on it in permanent marker. Or they could "Pimp" it with a bit of colour...

They could perhaps spray him up with some, er spray...

The spleenal Toy is also designed with home pimping in mind.
His head, body and legs are all tube shapes, so that one could print things out and stick them on with a dab of pritt stick.

You could even print out a little picture of Bushes face stick it on, and have fun impeaching the little bastard.

Sorry all you over seas viewers, but I'll need a reason to send you guys a spleenal. I'm not made of money.

11 comments:

butterfly said...

How much would it cost to mail a spleenal to Virginia in USA???

I want! [Grasping hands held over head like a 2 year old...]

;-( waaaaah! *sniff*

dany boom said...

oh my, i want one ! ill do it up right !

the reason why you'd ship it overseas ? its because you like my style, man ! you said so on my blog ! so you know ill do something cool with it !

great idea ! and i love your carpentry too. beautiful table, that.

well done sir ! bravo !

dany

butterfly said...

How about a downloadable zip mix of random songs from my personal music collection that you may or may not enjoy? ;-D

You probably only want splosh pictures though...am I right? Damn you, kinky bastard spleenal!

Ash Collins said...

what do i have to do to get you to send me a totally awesome spleenal?!

Lena said...

Very good humor!Greetings Moscow!

Leonie said...

cool idea. I'm not even going to ask for one because you know I'd spaz it up. Me and customising toys don't mix. Can't wait to see what you get back!

Edward Pun said...

This is a really great idea!

I never customize a toy before but if you are giving it away... I would like to try. :)

I'll make sure to send a photo to you too.

-E

Rob Bodnar said...

I think if it was up to me, I would trade my painted Spleenal with another artist's version of Spleenal. I think it would be fun to send one to somebody and then trade.

&Rew said...

that's a hot idea. i can't wait to see all the spleenal toys that come in.

&Rew.

BenefitScroungingScum said...

OMG!! They're so amazing! I want one, to like turn it into a bendy spleenal, pimp it in cool colours, but prob'ly pink, cos that's my fave, it might have to involve smarties somewhere...ooh, it would be perfect for storing smarties in! See, now the spleenal would just go so perfectly with my little gingerbread figures that got made in a crazy stoned tribute to anthony gormley. Ahem. I want one, please, please.
I think you're on to a winner here!
Bendy Girl

Dave said...

Whaaa? How can I get in on this?! Looks awesome!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers