Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blue haired chick with no clothes on number 1



So I'm banging a bit of colour on this cute as puppies babe when my wife comes over to see what I'm doing.
" You're not going to put that on your blog are you?" she said.
"Yeah sure why not?"
"just point out it's not me."
"okay, but I thought it was obvious. You've not got blue hair for a start."

Then she saw the title.
"Warm feelings? Ha, ha, ha, you daft bastard!' she laughed
"what's wrong with that?" I asked
"I'm going to bed. lock up will you."
"yeah sure."

4 comments:

Ana Banana said...

hahahah! Hello Mrs. Spleenal!

Beautiful...it's sure giving me warm feelings.

Terry said...

Usually, blue haired women would be the last that I would want to see like this (old ladies with bluish hair for example, or Smurfette...well, I guess I wouldn't mind Smurfette), but I'm enjoying my view of this one. Good show old boy!

ThanKwee-Anajo said...

hmmmm.. So you have this thing for women fingering themselves it seems. :)

okjimm said...

ok.....so where is blue haired chick # 2.....and where do I get a t-shirt with # 1 on it?

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers