Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Maddening rain

About a hundred years ago now I self published a comic called Inspector Trap. The maddening rain. In the comic something goes wrong with the rain and one night everyone who gets rained on goes mad...

............Inspector Trap.

What I didn't know was that my buddy Herge had had a go at turning it in to a script. Until he posted on the interweb yesterday. This promted me to dig out an old copy of the thing. "OO nasty" were my first thoughts. The artwork was really bad. I remember at the time being so pleased with myself even though it was obviously crap.

................cover.

That was the art at least I still liked the story. Even though I do say so my self. So I redrew a few characters from the comic to see if I've got any better

...............Herald


................Samuel and Peter


...............Hutchings and Kay




So there's some old stuff and new stuff here can you spot the difference? For a script of part one see Herge at Angry Chimp Personally I can't wait to see how it ends.

1 comment:

Herge Smith said...

Okay, I'll admit it here - only wrote part one, can't find my copy of the Maddening rain.

Think this is more than half way through though?

Wasn't there a bit where a guy in a bio-suit gets hit by lightening and the Trap has rampant wolf nookie?

And he doesn't actually solve anything?

Hmm...

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers