Saturday, January 20, 2007

What is whimsy


At work I use Photoshop. It's nice because there's nothing you can't do with it, if you know what you're doing. Its all the fastest computers, best, latest, programs ect, at work, so I can't complain about that.
If there is anything to complain about, (and if there is I will find it!) It's that you can change just about every little thing. So he (boss) does.

it's nice not to do that sometimes.
Look at this thing here. I added the colour with some rubbish free bit of software that came free with the scanner! And look how badly I've done it!
The Y and the U aren't even coloured in. And i'm not going to either, because there's A little gap in the letters which means the paint will get out and fill up the page.
This is fixable, even without Photoshop, but it will take me nearly 12 seconds, and this isn't some sort of on line portfolio. so I'm not doing it.

No comments:

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
some sort of artist or something. with problems and issues. I draw stuff
All cartoons and original writing ©Nigel Auchterlounie 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Followers